Its Time For A Tropical Vacay?, What To Pack
It’s time for some fun in the sun! I’ve been to tropical destinations and they are my fav, I have found that packing for all those trips was quite similar. You’ll want a mix of bright pieces, breathable fabrics, neutral basics, and of course, lots of bikinis!
Depending on the type of tropical trip you’re planning, you’re likely to spend most of your time out in the sun or in the water. You don’t need much, so pack items you can mix and match with swimwear.
Use my packing ideas below, but revise as needed based on weather and season for when you plan your own tropical vacation! But one thing I'll tell you guys is that the less cloth the better....
1. Sun Hat // It gets hot if you’re in a tropical destination and you WILL need a hat. I love big brimmed hats for days by the pool and beach — protect your beautiful face from the rays!
2. Sunscreen // I swear by natural sunscreens for my sunny vacations! You’ll want one that provides great protection and is made from natural ingredients.
3. Organic Tanning Oil // If you want to get a little bronze use some organic tanning oil for the natural ot you can use coconut oil as well.
4. Dry Bags // Dry bags are a lifesaver on any vacation involving bikinis. Use them as a sand proof bag for storing your phone on the beach, or pack your wet bikini inside to avoid soaking your other clothes. They’re water resistant so they keep water out or in depending on what you need, you can also use zipbag to protect your items.
5. Sunglasses // No explanation needed! But, pack a few pairs!
6. Tote Bag // Travel bags that double as handbags, beach bags and backpacks are my go to. You can easily go from a day around town to a day of exploring without worrying about your bag.
Also here are some Ideas of cute swimmies for vacay mode, Yellow its truly so In style ( Pluss Im obsess with Yellow ).
6/7. Cute Crop Top + Shorts // Sets are super cute and comfortable outfits for hanging around a resort or while out exploring.
8. Jumpsuit // I love jumpsuits. They’re easy, comfortable and always cute!
9. Basic Crop Top // I always bring a basic crop top for mixing and matching with different items to create versatile outfits.
10. Fun Pants // A pair of fabric pants or culottes are perfect for paring with a matching top or bikini top, whether you’re sailing or lounging by the pool. Get yourself a pair of stylish, loose-fitting pants for a tropical destination.